Virginia Collaborative Professionals
To find out more about Virginia Collaborative Professionals:
- Virginia Collaborative Professionals (VaCP) is a non-profit association of attorneys, mental health,
and financial professionals trained in the Collaborative Process.
- Using the Collaborative Process, VaCP interdisciplinary teams of attorneys, coaches and
financial neutrals offer clients support, protection, financial and legal guidance necessary to
resolve disputes within an atmosphere of mutual respect.
- VaCP members are dedicated to resolving family and civil matters without going to court.
- Learn About Collaborative Practice
- VaCP members train extensively to provide clients a high level of skill, competence and compassion to resolve disputes without going to court.
- VaCP Members are organized into geographic practice groups across the state of Virginia.
- You may: Locate a Collaborative Professional near you