- Resources for
Need a Collaborative form? Want ideas for building your Collaborative Practice? Have a challenging issue in a case? Need a topic for next month’s practice group meeting?
Browse through these Resources for “Articles, Forms & Protocols” and for “Practice Group Useful Tools”.
Articles, Forms & Protocols
- Cox, Tips & Questions for Use In Assessing Client Appropriateness
- Jackson, A Tale of Three Cities
- Lambert, So I’m Trained . . . Now What
- Ousky, The Price is Right
- Tindall, Smith, Collaborative Law – An Innovation Here To Stay
- Wray, IACP Research Regarding Collaborative Practice
- Building Your Collaborative Practice
- Collaborative Participation Agreements
- 2015 Sample provisions for PNA – Appendix O
- “Suggested” Addendum to Participation Agreement for online video joint meetings (IACP)
- Collaborative Engagement (Retainer) Agreements
- Mental Health Professional
- Financial Specialist
Practice Group Useful Tools
- Useful Practice Tools
- Member Group Programs
- Presentation Sharing Program
- VaCP Protocols
Lets get STARTED
Virginia Collaborative Professionals (VaCP) is a non-profit association of attorneys, mental health, and financial professionals organized into geographic practice groups within the state of Virginia. We are dedicated to resolving family and civil matters without litigation. Using the Collaborative Process, VaCP interdisciplinary teams offer the support, protection and legal guidance necessary to handle disputes within an atmosphere of mutual respect.