Welcome to Virginia Collaborative Professionals
- Virginia Collaborative Professionals (VaCP) is a non-profit association of attorneys, mental health, and financial professionals trained in the Collaborative Process.
- Using the Collaborative Process, VaCP interdisciplinary teams of attorneys, coaches and financial neutrals offer clients support, protection, financial and legal guidance necessary to resolve disputes within an atmosphere of mutual respect.
- VaCP members are dedicated to resolving family and civil matters without going to court.
- Learn About Collaborative Practice
- Collaborative Divorce
- Civil Collaborative Practice
- VaCP members train extensively to provide clients a high level of skill, competence and compassion to resolve disputes without going to court.
- VaCP Members are organized into geographic practice groups across the state of Virginia.
- You may: Locate a Collaborative Professional near you
Thank you for your interest in the VaCP and the collaborative practice process. Please note, the VaCP is an association of collaborative professionals and serves as a resource for the public only. The association does not provide legal, financial or mental health advice nor make specific referrals to particular professionals. If you click the Locate a Collaborative Professional link on the homepage of the VaCP website, you will find a list of collaborative practice groups in various regions of the state that may assist you to find professionals in your area. The professionals listed on the VaCP website have been collaboratively trained and would be happy to discuss the collaborative process in further detail. If you need further assistance on how to contact a professional to assist you, please let us know. Thank you again for considering the collaborative process for your family matter.